• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It's horrible isn't it? It's also great for your self confidence! At least I don't look like that. I have to feel sorry for that person though. I would think s/he has no self esteem.

It's also horrible to post it in here. :):

Yeah I guess it doesn't make me feel that ugly.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    My funny story for the day...

I had a kid watching me work on a machine today. That's not anything unusual for me but this kid seemed absolutely locked in position and never moved. The machine was a quick fix but the kid was still watching. I decided to play a little game just to see what happened. I removed a screw from an outside cover and set it on the table near the kid. I turned around, opened and closed the front cover of the machine, then grabbed the screw and put it back in. Then I opened and closed the front cover again. I stared at the machine for a few seconds, then I took out the same screw and set it on the table again. It took several minutes but I repeated this process about six times. The kid never flinched. Then I looked around the room and realized the four other kids in the room as well as the teacher were now all staring too. So when I put the screw back in the last time, I stepped back from the machine as if to get a better look and said "Perfect". Then I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the room.

One of these days, I'm gonna ask that teacher what the conversation was like after I left the room. :laugh:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    My funny story for the day...

I had a kid watching me work on a machine today. That's not anything unusual for me but this kid seemed absolutely locked in position and never moved. The machine was a quick fix but the kid was still watching. I decided to play a little game just to see what happened. I removed a screw from an outside cover and set it on the table near the kid. I turned around, opened and closed the front cover of the machine, then grabbed the screw and put it back in. Then I opened and closed the front cover again. I stared at the machine for a few seconds, then I took out the same screw and set it on the table again. It took several minutes but I repeated this process about six times. The kid never flinched. Then I looked around the room and realized the four other kids in the room as well as the teacher were now all staring too. So when I put the screw back in the last time, I stepped back from the machine as if to get a better look and said "Perfect". Then I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the room.

One of these days, I'm gonna ask that teacher what the conversation was like after I left the room. :laugh:

Sounds like they got some entertainment for the day!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom