• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I didn't think there was anything wrong with what Sylvain was saying. Just because you two took it the wrong way doesn't mean anything besides that you're horribly filthy-minded. Shame on you :D
    pot-kettle.jpg

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Howdy Pdubs...family is doing alright. Got the MIL moved in on Saturday and been doing physical therapy with her 3 times a day. I asked her if she was going to still like me when this was all over and she thought a bit and said she's still love me but she wasn't sure about liking me. :laugh:

I got a doctor appointment tomorrow because I can't bend or straighten my elbow without a lot of pain. :n00b: Just what I need right now.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Howdy Pdubs...family is doing alright. Got the MIL moved in on Saturday and been doing physical therapy with her 3 times a day. I asked her if she was going to still like me when this was all over and she thought a bit and said she's still love me but she wasn't sure about liking me. :laugh:

I got a doctor appointment tomorrow because I can't bend or straighten my elbow without a lot of pain. :n00b: Just what I need right now.

I feel like such a debbie downer when I get on here any more. Sorry

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

No good. Did you do something to it or did it just happen out of the blue?

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

hope the Dr is able to come up with a good fix for you.

Glad to see the family is alright. Hope things continue to improve.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom