• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Well Glad you made it home then!! I bet the traffic was nuts around there!!
    I have NEVER in my life seen the crowd of people like that waiting to get in. when hubby walked up a couple were leaving, he asked if they had been in and how was it. They told him they had been standing there for just over 2 hours and still weren't close to the door. They were leaving.

MrG just went to sell a Bushmaster 308. Walked in the parking lot, was there less than 2 minutes and he had a buyer. I drove for 20 minutes before he was ready to go. never even attempted to go into the show

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I have NEVER in my life seen the crowd of people like that waiting to get in. when hubby walked up a couple were leaving, he asked if they had been in and how was it. They told him they had been standing there for just over 2 hours and still weren't close to the door. They were leaving.

MrG just went to sell a Bushmaster 308. Walked in the parking lot, was there less than 2 minutes and he had a buyer. I drove for 20 minutes before he was ready to go. never even attempted to go into the show

WoW!!! Well glad he got a buyer with out all the wait!! :rockwoot: that wasn't the Scar was it?? :D

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

Thats what I heard. I was going to go with a trooper friend but he had to baby sit the new Gov. Now I am glad he couldnt go.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Thats what I heard. I was going to go with a trooper friend but he had to baby sit the new Gov. Now I am glad he couldnt go.
    I'm just glad we don't live that far from there. I didn't even spend $5 in gas so me dropping them off and driving saved a parking fee.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom