• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Ok except for the fact that I been up 2 hours already!! :( How about you? :D
    I'm ok.. to add insult to injury though I do believe I have Pleurisy now,
    what a kick in the teeth. woke with a sharp pain in my left rib cage, worse when I breath deep.

I thought you had been sleeping better G? You must be excited about V8 coming to visit today :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I'm ok.. to add insult to injury though I do believe I have Pleurisy now,
    what a kick in the teeth. woke with a sharp pain in my left rib cage, worse when I breath deep.

I thought you had been sleeping better G? You must be excited about V8 coming to visit today :D

Oh sorry to hear that Mrs G! and I am excited to see V8 but that will be next weekend!

I have been doing better but still have those times when nothing helps! :( :dunno:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Oh sorry to hear that Mrs G! and I am excited to see V8 but that will be next weekend!

I have been doing better but still have those times when nothing helps! :( :dunno:
    see what I get for only half ass reading... half the truth :laugh:

I'd been doing really well until I got sick.. this to shall pass too.. I didn't wake in a coughing fit at least today

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Have you been to the Dr for the Pleurisy? that stuff can get nasty!
    no, just woke me in the middle of the night. I am currently taking a zpak for the sinus infection and bronchitis.. not sure what else they would do for it. Well I take the last of the zpak today, wait 5 days then get the refill and start all over again

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    no, just woke me in the middle of the night. I am currently taking a zpak for the sinus infection and bronchitis.. not sure what else they would do for it. Well I take the last of the zpak today, wait 5 days then get the refill and start all over again

Well I hope you get better soon Mrs G! It's no fun being sick like that! :(

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    the boys are going fishing and I am going to sit around and relax.. still trying to kick the sinus crap and bronchitis.. every time I feel better I over due it then I am down another day.. so I will just stay down :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    the boys are going fishing and I am going to sit around and relax.. still trying to kick the sinus crap and bronchitis.. every time I feel better I over due it then I am down another day.. so I will just stay down :D

Yup! I know what you meen! I'ts better to sit back and relax so you can heal up! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom