• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I figure there must be something wrong with them if they can use the internet and have access to every bit of information one could imagine, yet they still can't form coherent words

I use Google a lot to spell check words.I actually check the spelling of more words in French than I do in English. :facepalm:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I use Google a lot to spell check words.I actually check the spelling of more words in French than I do in English. :facepalm:

But there's nothing wrong with that. I do it too. You would think that if someone wasn't certain on how to spell a word then Google or an online dictionary would be their friend. But no. I saw someone earlier tonight type "Im fed up with everything. Im leaven." Really?? Leaven??? That sounds like something trees do!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    But there's nothing wrong with that. I do it too. You would think that if someone wasn't certain on how to spell a word then Google or an online dictionary would be their friend. But no. I saw someone earlier tonight type "Im fed up with everything. Im leaven." Really?? Leaven??? That sounds like something trees do!

Yeah I guess they dont have much respect for their own language.
    I have been told a bunch of times that people coming to the US should learn English and stuff like that but it looks like they ones who are already there could take a few classes as well. :D

Im to sexy for dianne feinsteins body

:puke:

I believe you!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yeah I guess they dont have much respect for their own language.
    I have been told a bunch of times that people coming to the US should learn English and stuff like that but it looks like they ones who are already there could take a few classes as well. :D

I don't believe that anyone should say someone should learn a language until they have a firm grasp on that language themselves. I pray that any foreigner who tries to learn our language chooses their teacher wisely :laugh:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I don't believe that anyone should say someone should learn a language until they have a firm grasp on that language themselves. I pray that any foreigner who tries to learn our language chooses their teacher wisely :laugh:

You mean like the people in here who call themselves "grammar experts" but spell it grammer? :dunno:
    Maybe grammar experts but not spelling experts. :D

I mostly had English teachers who were not native speakers themselves.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    You mean like the people in here who call themselves "grammar experts" but spell it grammer? :dunno:
    Maybe grammar experts but not spelling experts. :D

I mostly had English teachers who were not native speakers themselves.

I like the ones that tell people not to treat them like idiots because they have a "collage" degree :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom