• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I lost mine. It's been up and down (mostly down) all day. Been on the phone with those a-holes for 3 hours! :xmad:

:noway:

Last time I lost mine it took me days to make them fix it.
    I lost internet and phone and the people at the store said I had to call a number to complain about it (when I already drove all the way to the store to complain about it in person) ... :n00b: :facepalm: when they finally understood that my phone wasn't working either they told me to use my cellphone.
    When I told them I had no cellphone they actually tried to sell me one so that I could call to report my land line and internet not working. :facepalm:
    I had to walk in their office without asking and use their phone myself. :rolleyes:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    :noway:

Last time I lost mine it took me days to make them fix it.
    I lost internet and phone and the people at the store said I had to call a number to complain about it (when I already drove all the way to the store to complain about it in person) ... :n00b: :facepalm: when they finally understood that my phone wasn't working either they told me to use my cellphone.
    When I told them I had no cellphone they actually tried to sell me one so that I could call to report my land line and internet not working. :facepalm:
    I had to walk in their office without asking and use their phone myself. :rolleyes:

Holy crap this is ridiculous. They didn't want to talk to me because my name isn't the one on the account even though I'm the one that always calls the payment in every month and I obviously know all of the account holder's information. Then they tried to troubleshoot the problem with me. I explained to them that I used to be a tier 3 tech for Microsoft but they still insisted on walking me through the process to clear out my cache. Then they transferred me to their own tier 3 techs...in ORLANDO instead of Indy...TWICE!!! I finally threw enough of a fit that I actually feel sorry for the guy I yelled at. He's sending a tech out to my house tomorrow because we have a fluctuating signal and it's a problem with the wiring or the modem. I'm absolutely furious right now :xmad:

Ok, rant over....I feel better now :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom