Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Morning Westside!!!

Lost any inches with the new routine??

FTFY, inches matter more than weight, especially when it comes to guys...they build muscle faster and muscle weighs more than fat, plus it burns fat more efficiently too.

If I'm trying to "lose weight" tone up here lately, I measure before I start any routine and gauge my success by that. Man I hate getting old...never had to do this before.

Ok I'll get off my :soapbox: now. :D

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    FTFY, inches matter more than weight, especially when it comes to guys...they build muscle faster and muscle weighs more than fat, plus it burns fat more efficiently too.

If I'm trying to "lose weight" tone up here lately, I measure before I start any routine and gauge my success by that. Man I hate getting old...never had to do this before.

Amen mom AMEN!!! You can stay on the box all you want.:D

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows

Ya i remember them days ,eat anything and every thing and never gain

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I'll be you get just as dirty cleaning up Barns after they are gone. How long will that take??

Next load won't go out until next Monday at the earliest and then it will take me three days to clean the barn. And yes i get dirtier cleaning the barn, but it is a whole different smell. This one I can live with, the other one is just :puke:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Next load won't go out until next Monday at the earliest and then it will take me three days to clean the barn. And yes i get dirtier cleaning the barn, but it is a whole different smell. This one I can live with, the other one is just :puke:

We had cattle & horses when I was growing up. I remember cleaning the barn out well. NO FUN!!!

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Here you go Rayne you just need one of these rigs for cleaning the barn.

Z5H580.JPG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom