• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I like squirrels until they start getting into my garden, then not so much. Gpa used to have squirrels that he could hand feed. As a little kid it was almost impossible to sit still long enough to have them come get the peanut out of your hand, but it taught me patience. Thank You Gpa :wwub:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I like squirrels until they start getting into my garden, then not so much. Gpa used to have squirrels that he could hand feed. As a little kid it was almost impossible to sit still long enough to have them come get the peanut out of your hand, but it taught me patience. Thank You Gpa :wwub:
    had one years ago that I could feed from my hand. She died and now I have 2 replacing her. I am trying to get them to take from my hand.. nothing yet, but hopefully soon

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Doing good went to gym for at least an hour a day every day last week. and am under my calorie goal. Down side is I have only dropped one pound. :xmad:

How are you doing.

Muscle weighs more than fat. There will be a point where you'll gain weight but still lose inches. That's what you're going for, not actual weight.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Muscle weighs more than fat. There will be a point where you'll gain weight but still lose inches. That's what you're going for, not actual weight.

I have Know I have lost a little around my waist and legs. My jeans fit better and I am almost able to in one notch on my belt. Just would like to see the scale reflect the work.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I have Know I have lost a little around my waist and legs. My jeans fit better and I am almost able to in one notch on my belt. Just would like to see the scale reflect the work.

people get too hung up on actual weight. If you're losing inches, the work is paying off. Don't pay attention to the scales.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    people get too hung up on actual weight. If you're losing inches, the work is paying off. Don't pay attention to the scales.

Not to mention the fact that I can now do multiple sets of multiple pull-ups I haven't been able to do more than one for a very long time.

oh yeah and my blood pressure is already back in the "healthy range".

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Hey guys, I was looking at the Appleseed forum and they are selling gift certificates for men to do an Appleseed for $50. That's a 30 savings for next years price. If you're thinking about doing an Appleseed this is a great deal.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Hey guys, I was looking at the Appleseed forum and they are selling gift certificates for men to do an Appleseed for $50. That's a 30 savings for next years price. If you're thinking about doing an Appleseed this is a great deal.

:+1:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom