• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Glad to hear that MrsG...Wish I had a sister like that myself.

Ready for Christmas? I'm gonna get my tree up this weekend and hopefully finish getting the house ready for company. Then I'll start on my baking. Oh and sometime in the next week I need to start my Christmas shopping. :faint:
    I didn't have my sister until I was 24, so it makes it all the more special. we had the blood to join us. but we didn't have to choose to have a relationship. I'm so glad we did

I am not ready for Christmas. I need to bake some cookies and finish shopping. I have the man cave all clean for the kids to sleep there Christmas Eve. I just hope it stays that way longer than 24 hrs so I don't have to do it again :cool:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Thank you son, Gonna do another appleseed with irons again and would also like to try my hand at a bolt action. Keep your eye out for a bolt action for me will ya? Don't want to make it easy for myself or anything. :rolleyes:

Also need to figure out a centerfire rifle to use and try my hand at one of those too.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Thank you son, Gonna do another appleseed with irons again and would also like to try my hand at a bolt action. Keep your eye out for a bolt action for me will ya? Don't want to make it easy for myself or anything. :rolleyes:

Also need to figure out a centerfire rifle to use and try my hand at one of those too.

I'd say an AR for the recoil and price of ammo. I'm sure there are plenty you could borrow too.

I'm doing my M1 next. And I'm gonna practice at a club match come Jan 1st

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    68873_450602085004252_2018471321_n.jpg
    This would be more fun

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    :blahblah: i'll bet the mag would sit right on the ground - you guys and your damn AR's :D

You have to do mag changes though, and you don't want to lose your position.

If I had an AR it would be a 10 - 20 rnd mag, the 30's would be way too tall. Besides, I'm not sure I could manipulate the bolt quick enough and be back on target. I'm not ready for that feat.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Nice looking rifle, just not what I would call an "ideal" Appleseed rifle. Although it could be done. Guy shooting next to me at the last Appleseed scored rifleman with his Bolt Action Marlin

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    You have to do mag changes though, and you don't want to lose your position.

If I had an AR it would be a 10 - 20 rnd mag, the 30's would be way too tall. Besides, I'm not sure I could manipulate the bolt quick enough and be back on target. I'm not ready for that feat.
    You are right V8 -- i know nothing of these appleseeds -and i dont mean this in a bad way - but i dont think i care to either -- but time will tell . I my self love a good Bolt Gun - but like i said ,i've never had a AR and so maybe in time -that will change

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    You are right V8 -- i know nothing of these appleseeds -and i dont mean this in a bad way - but i dont think i care to either -- but time will tell . I my self love a good Bolt Gun - but like i said ,i've never had a AR and so maybe in time -that will change

It's less about getting a rifleman patch and more about learning how to shoot well repeatedly while shooting in a cadence.

Some of us are just gullible and keep going back until we get a patch :):

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    A bolt action wouldn't be fun at all.

It may not be fun, but I like a good challenge :D

That's ok if you're not interested in Appleseeds...I like the challenge, someone holds me accountable to get better. If not I can lie to myself better than anyone cause my :bs: flag doesn't go off. :laugh:

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    It's less about getting a rifleman patch and more about learning how to shoot well repeatedly while shooting in a cadence.

Some of us are just gullible and keep going back until we get a patch :):
    Its not the learning ,cause i do want to learn hahahahaha its all about being FAT and not able to breath while lying down :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Btheking
    Top Bottom