Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    the truck we took got just over 7 MPG. I need to find a different truck to take. I ran out of company cash and we ran on fumes the last few miles. :D

That's a big carbon footprint. I may have to report you to algore... Oh wait, he drives the same thing.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    so I am assuming this was a very unexpected repair?

hate when that **** happens... I was over budget last week and now I ave the coin in the bottom of my purse until tomorrow :dunno:
    Sort of. We saw that it was rotten when were getting ready to re-varnish it and thought we could do the work ourselves. Then we dug into it and saw it was than we thought and it was at a stress point so I called in the bigwigs. We all decided we didnt want the liability of repairing it.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    Yes shotguns are on the way to our warehouse , we are not taking anymore orders untill all pre orders have shipped and all orders filled .We will have the shotguns in stock Fri or Monday & it will take a day to log all of the guns into our system and expect to start shipping on Tues or Wed .All customers will be emailed Fedex tracking info once the order is on the delivery truck we will be listing Vepr 12 --5 ,8 ,10 & 12 round mags on the web site on Thurs .Please Note ::: We ordered in a good number of each mag but are not sure what mags will be the most popular so we may could be sold out of some units in a few days we do expect a good availibilty of more mags coming in over the next few weeks so if you see sold out simply sign up for the Notificaiton list it will only be a few days before we see more .

:nailbite:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Sort of. We saw that it was rotten when were getting ready to re-varnish it and thought we could do the work ourselves. Then we dug into it and saw it was than we thought and it was at a stress point so I called in the bigwigs. We all decided we didnt want the liability of repairing it.
    that's for the best really

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    That's a big carbon footprint. I may have to report you to algore... Oh wait, he drives the same thing.

:laugh:

The first fillup cost 112 dollars. I knew at that point I wasnt going to have enough money. I figured the truck would get 10mpg and I thought I was being conservative. Boy was I wrong :D

We did have a CC but that requires more paperwork. Good thing is I my expense sheet will be easy to fill out. I have to give them back $2 and change. I just hope I have all the receipts. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom