• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Last time I got a flu shot, I got the flu. Been a while though.
    there are a lot of legitimate reasons why you would have this issue.

People may be exposed to an influenza virus shortly before getting vaccinated or during the two-week period that it takes the body to gain protection after getting vaccinated. This exposure may result in a person becoming ill with flu before the vaccine begins to protect them.

People may become ill from other (non-flu) viruses that circulate during the flu season, which can also cause flu-like symptoms (such as rhinovirus).

A person may be exposed to an influenza virus that is not included in the seasonal flu vaccine. There are many different influenza viruses that circulate every year. The flu shot protects against the 3 viruses that research suggests will be most common. Unfortunately, some people can remain unprotected from flu despite getting the vaccine. This is more likely to occur among people that have weakened immune systems. However, even among people with weakened immune systems, the flu vaccine can still help prevent influenza complications. For more information about the effectiveness of the flu vaccine

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    WS, I think you need more weight to pull it down. I remember it being a lot faster :dunno:
    I agree. That was all the weight I brought with me to work. I will get it completely dialed in when I cut the furring strips down and finish weld the rods holding the weight instead of taping it on. I want to get about 2 seconds of exposure time.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I agree. That was all the weight I brought with me to work. I will get it completely dialed in when I cut the furring strips down and finish weld the rods holding the weight instead of taping it on. I want to get about 2 seconds of exposure time.

Also your base is a little lite in the Loafers!! It moved allot with the weight of the top moving! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom