Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    :scratch:

Nope. New Client, I can only get INGO on my phone so I'll probably be a ghost around these parts

depending on when the next training day is I will have a swinging target link Handk had. AND a spinning system that will have one or two targets that spin and stay for 1/2 to 10 seconds then rotate back.

:rockwoot:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    :+1:

we are in the process of upgrading our work stations and it takes about two days to install all the programs and get all the email and everything else moved. (That is two business days)

You know, if you have machines that are all the same you can install it all on one and image the rest. Speeds it up a TON

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    You know, if you have machines that are all the same you can install it all on one and image the rest. Speeds it up a TON
    we do that on the equipment controllers. on our individual work stations they all have different software other than MS office. BUT, I do Like imaging systems it is nice.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    we do that on the equipment controllers. on our individual work stations they all have different software other than MS office. BUT, I do Like imaging systems it is nice.

You could still have a basic image with everything that they all have. Still save you time :dunno:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    That could easily be made with an electric motor if you wanted.

I'm sure there's a way to make it complete mechanical too :dunno:
    I am doing it on the cheep I have all the pneumatic stuff laying around already. if I do it all electric I would have to buy stuff. To do it all mechanical would be hard to do and keep it consistent across multiple shooters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom