• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I am only going to be there on Sunday...I had thought you had said she was going on Saturday with her daughter, so I was slightly confused from our convo last night.

Thanks for clearing that up :yesway:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    :xmad: Customer just called and cancelled a test I have spent the past two days setting up. Moral of the story, don't waste time and money until the customer cuts the purchase order and you have test unit in hand.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    :yesway:

and document everything and make sure they sign off on everything. We learned the hard way too
    THAT IS A MUST!!!! They wanted to argue control so we just said tell us how you want it setup we will set it up that way and send you pictures for you to approve the setup. In testing if the product fails the first thing the blame is the way we run the test because "They spent hours engineering the part so it can't fail".

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    THAT IS A MUST!!!! They wanted to argue control so we just said tell us how you want it setup we will set it up that way and send you pictures for you to approve the setup. In testing if the product fails the first thing the blame is the way we run the test because "They spent hours engineering the part so it can't fail".

You shold say "You mean like the 'Unbreakable' combs that used to get handed out in elementary school?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom