• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    the 147 grain round isnt prime for a 9mm from what i read. why not run the +p 124's and have 3 rounds on target before the muzzle flip from the +p+ 147 is back on target?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    the 147 grain round isnt prime for a 9mm from what i read. why not run the +p 124's and have 3 rounds on target before the muzzle flip from the +p+ 147 is back on target?

My defensive ammo in 9mm is 115gr standard pressure (federal ammo stuff the police used for decades).I try to stay away from the +P and such as I believe it's more more about shot placement.

And it's not like 115gr hits like a pellet gun and +p+ ammo hits like a missile, they are both 9mm. :dunno:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Also there is no standard pressure for +P+ like there is for +P, so you have no idea how hot the load will be, it depends on each manufacter, with +P you know since it's standardized.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    So sunday that's a class thingy that you go to?

Im kinda lost on what's going, I know there is a ladies class and also another event.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana

Im kinda lost on what's going, I know there is a ladies class and also another event.

HandK is taking the time to train the ladies and guys.. ladies is on saturday with no guys around to judge em.. sunday anyone is welcome

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI

The ladies training is on Saturday and the p-dub training is on sunday. Same class(I believe), different trainees.:D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    HandK is taking the time to train the ladies and guys.. ladies is on saturday with no guys around to judge em.. sunday anyone is welcome

I heard about the drama surrounding the ladies coming with their husband.:rolleyes:

It would be fair to have a day for the guys only, no ladies allowed to judge them if the ladies have their own day. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom