Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Still working on stuff for the training weekend! Now that I have a trailer to hall stuff in! It is going to alot off fun! and an eye opener too!!!:rockwoot::D

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Still working on stuff for the training weekend! Now that I have a trailer to hall stuff in! It is going to alot off fun! and an eye opener too!!!:rockwoot::D

So looking forward.

got a question oh wise teacher. I finallly got a holster for my shield. However I have been carry and have more mags and things for my G19. Just started carrying the shield today. What do you think I should bring for the training. G19, Shield, or both?

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Bring both! :D

So looking forward.

got a question oh wise teacher. I finallly got a holster for my shield. However I have been carry and have more mags and things for my G19. Just started carrying the shield today. What do you think I should bring for the training. G19, Shield, or both?

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    There is nothing like seeing someone who wants to learn and has never shot a gun, be a sponge for info and then when they finally pull the trigger for the first time it hits the Bulls-eye!!! Full disclosure it a was a Ruger SR22 at 7 yards and the rest of the shots weren't that good. But she was wasn't terrible.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    There is nothing like seeing someone who wants to learn and has never shot a gun, be a sponge for info and then when they finally pull the trigger for the first time it hits the Bulls-eye!!! Full disclosure it a was a Ruger SR22 at 7 yards and the rest of the shots weren't that good. But she was wasn't terrible.

I love it when I see some one that is use to shooting for fun See the color of the sky in my world!! It's good stuff and it is great to see them light up when they see what they can accomplish with a gun !! And without looking at there sites!!! :rockwoot::D

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    Still working on stuff went and got more lumber for the stands and walls !! just stopped to eat a pizza then going back out and doing some more welding!! :rockwoot: :D
    welding is good for ya. im sure you answered it, but reloads ok for this training? my memory... is kinda awful.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I love it when I see some one that is use to shooting for fun See the color of the sky in my world!! It's good stuff and it is great to see them light up when they see what they can accomplish with a gun !! And without looking at there sites!!! :rockwoot::D

:+1: Best advice I can give and was given was have an open mind, listen to everything, try it at least 5 dozen times and then decide if it is for you.

with regards to the last one. You wont stack shots on top of each other but you can be a VERY effective shooter.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    welding is good for ya. im sure you answered it, but reloads ok for this training? my memory... is kinda awful.

Normally reloads would be no problem! But do to the close proximity of everyone on the line and the liability of it I would prefer factory loads as there is less chance of a over load or blowing your Glock up!

That being said if reloads is all you have then by all meens use them But like I said would strongly suggest that you use factory if you can!

And yes you asked me this once already! :laugh: But my memory is not the best ether!! :laugh:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    :+1: Best advice I can give and was given was have an open mind, listen to everything, try it at least 5 dozen times and then decide if it is for you.

with regards to the last one. You wont stack shots on top of each other but you can be a VERY effective shooter.

I beg to differ!! You can and will stack shots on top of one and other!! and do it faster than you ever could have imagined

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom