Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yep, late evening storms are pretty cool.

There was one lightning strike that was very close, need to look over the golf course across the street and see if there are any trees down???

Anyone doing anything today??? We will prob spend the day helping the MIL unpack at her new senior living appt.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Yep, late evening storms are pretty cool.

There was one lightning strike that was very close, need to look over the golf course across the street and see if there are any trees down???

Anyone doing anything today??? We will prob spend the day helping the MIL unpack at her new senior living appt.
    I work until 1500 and then I'll be hangin' out with Sara.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Cool. Then you watching the ballgame?? I haven't been following the Yankees, they in the playoff run???
    They've got a 1 game lead in the East. They're playing the last game of a 4 game series against the Oriels, who are the team that's one game behind them, tonight. The Yankees are starting CC Sabathia and the O's are starting a no-namer. I like our chances.

It's been a rough month and a half to be a Yankee fan. With all of the injuries they've had, they have blown what was once a 10 game lead.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    They've got a 1 game lead in the East. They're playing the last game of a 4 game series against the Oriels, who are the team that's one game behind them, tonight. The Yankees are starting CC Sabathia and the O's are starting a no-namer. I like our chances.

It's been a rough month and a half to be a Yankee fan. With all of the injuries they've had, they have blown what was once a 10 game lead.

Ouch, blowing a 10 game lead in a month would give you heartburn.
    I used to work for a company out of New Windsor, NY (just north of the city) and they were all Yankee fans.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'm not really into Baseball, but I have several customers that are so I have to keep up on what the Midwest teams are doing. Mostly Reds Fans or Milwaukee Brewers Fans.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Morning everyone! Felt good to sleep in late but now I need to hurry. I've got some errands to run and some of the places I need to go close early. Stoopid responsibilities!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom