• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    You are right in one way MrsG , and as we all know - every one has a opinion. Take for example me --- when i hear ladies training ,i take it as only ladies training -no men on the firing line -- like a car race that is women only ,,no men racing but there will be men in the stands and out and about . My self i understand the feeling of nervoiusness around others ,,but as handk put it (and we do know handk ) will not put up with any BS . Yes it did get blown out of wack ,and should have been nipped in the bud as soon as it was mentioned or exsplained when the thread was made .
    and I think that is where the misunderstanding started. Some women thought, I am sure, a ladies event, no men, except G of course, this is great.
    Others thought women would be getting trained only but men could come and socialize while the women are on the line.

Having dealt with women buying guns for many years, there are a lot more women out there than you would think that don't feel comfortable with men when it comes to training or even selling them guns. 88GT was referring to those women. From her posts, I think she took it as a "Women only" event. not just "on the line women only"

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    It has been voiced that some of the women don't want men there. It was also apparently backed up by repping of posts. To say that and then say certain husbands can come because certain women don't like to drive is the dumb part. I wanted to help HandK and Shadow. Period. Now I don't care. The overbearing personalities have spoken up and taken charge.
    guess they better find a different instructor.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    It has been voiced that some of the women don't want men there. It was also apparently backed up by repping of posts. To say that and then say certain husbands can come because certain women don't like to drive is the dumb part. I wanted to help HandK and Shadow. Period. Now I don't care. The overbearing personalities have spoken up and taken charge.
    if you are referring to me, because I get what 88 is saying, I will back out so you can go and enjoy yourself. It isn't worth all of this to me

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    and I think that is where the misunderstanding started. Some women thought, I am sure, a ladies event, no men, except G of course, this is great.
    Others thought women would be getting trained only but men could come and socialize while the women are on the line.

Having dealt with women buying guns for many years, there are a lot more women out there than you would think that don't feel comfortable with men when it comes to training or even selling them guns. 88GT was referring to those women. From her posts, I think she took it as a "Women only" event. not just "on the line women only"
    having dealt with women buying guns for many years,
    ;) guess it should have been wrote up in the very first post how it was going to be laid out .

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    if you are referring to me, because I get what 88 is saying, I will back out so you can go and enjoy yourself. It isn't worth all of this to me
    Bahahahahaha im not laughing at ya ,im laughing with ya ---- how do you think i feel . Lets back up a lil ,,remember when the other forum had a get togather at the tilted wheel ? Well this is when this idea started ,ijw was looking for a place to host it ,i ofered her PCC, but i also told her that the club rules is a member has to be present ***as time goes on i offer to cook and then when it gets to 75 to 100 ladies well i ask for help -husbands and so forth that way they would be out of the way . any ways ,i now feel im only there because the club requires it. And further more i ,we would like for u to join us and train

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom