• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Hi IJW, bus problems again this morning?

The girls bus turns directly on our street then turns directly in front of my driveway. But the bus driver refuses to pick them up at our drive way and we have to walk down the street. then the girls have to walk behind the bus to walk home. I'm trying to get the bus stop changed. It's retarded!!!!

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    The girls bus turns directly on our street then turns directly in front of my driveway. But the bus driver refuses to pick them up at our drive way and we have to walk down the street. then the girls have to walk behind the bus to walk home. I'm trying to get the bus stop changed. It's retarded!!!!

I agree, after hearing all the problems you and MrsG have had, I feel lucky, we never had a single problem in all the years my kids went to school. The bus even drops our kids off at the private school they went to. It's right across from the high school.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I agree, after hearing all the problems you and MrsG have had, I feel lucky, we never had a single problem in all the years my kids went to school. The bus even drops our kids off at the private school they went to. It's right across from the high school.
    our stop is 2 blocks away, not even on the same street.. :dunno:

at least she is showing up on time now

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I don't know why my Doctor thinks it's ok for him to take a vacation. I needed to see him :xmad:

Oh well, I have an appt NEXT week with instructions to go to prompt care or the ER if it gets worse. :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom