Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    yep you did but you're here and I'm invisible :dunno:

Hey MrsG, I got a good book for you to read. It's free to download to your kindle. It's called "The Mancode:Exposed" by Racel Thompson. It's hysterical to me, mainly because I hear your voice when I'm reading it. I could swear you wrote it. :laugh:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    had a very interesting night

first one of the older neighbor ladies fell while walking her dog.. I ran out and helped her out. Got her and the dog home.

As I am walking home one of the other neighbors stops me and asks about purchasing guns.. we talked about it then went into safety because they have children etc

finally get away from there and start walking home again... a gold 4 door car (I know make and model but not important) pulls up and parks the wrong way on the street just in front of me.. windows are tinted but I can see the shadow of the BIG guy in the drivers seat and he is turning to look at me.

I reach to my side..... oops... no pistola....

I slow my walk and the drivers door opens up, guy sticks his head out and says "Hey Patti, I got a question for you"
    IMPD undercover coming to server a warrant on one of the neighbors and wanted info before they came in.. told him he scared the crap out of me and he said he could tell he did and did not mean to and was sorry... we both laughed then

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom