• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Exloding bombs are always fun as long as you are not in range and that nobody gets hurt.

We have some bomb explosions quite often around here.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Oh boy.

Both sound fun! :yesway:

The city was having a "tox drop off" day and someone dropped off crystallized picric acid (Picric acid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) which is highly unstable and can only be disposed of by explosion.:rockwoot: so we get a call they are twenty minutes out and we have to shut down and we all had to leave. Even the staff didn't get to stay and watch the kaboom. :( we did hear it though and it shook the window of the pub we were waiting at. They said we couldn't stay incase of an accident and the stuff can be an inhalation hazard. SO, here is a pic of me with the trailer they used to transport it and any other bombs the city my come across.

IMG_20120818_150024-1.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The city was having a "tox drop off" day and someone dropped off crystallized picric acid (Picric acid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) which is highly unstable and can only be disposed of by explosion.:rockwoot: so we get a call they are twenty minutes out and we have to shut down and we all had to leave. Even the staff didn't get to stay and watch the kaboom. :( we did hear it though and it shook the window of the pub we were waiting at. They said we couldn't stay incase of an accident and the stuff can be an inhalation hazard. SO, here is a pic of me with the trailer they used to transport it and any other bombs the city my come across.

IMG_20120818_150024-1.jpg

It's the same trailer they use to transport Glocks all around the country to deliver them to the local dealers. :D

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    then once we got the all clear to head back. we went back and I helped teach the range portion of a ladies only basic pistol. Here is a photo of one of the ladies I instructed, she was shooting a Walther P22. The main target is a nine inches across.

EDIT: that is about 40 rounds!!! it was slow and controlled focusing on fundamentals.
    IMG_20120818_161414-1.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom