Not open for further replies.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    that's a good thing though if you teach them good/bad stranger

the local kids go out back of my house in the woods to smoke their joints n stuff. well my fenceline is right along the woodline. sasha was down on the ground, her furls were standing straight up, growling, and biting at the fence. i was concerned for the kid really. he was on my property though.. so um... if she did jump the fence.... too bad.. so sad. other dog.. (fat trixie) was just sitting there all "la de da".

no doubt in my mind, that if anyone comes into my house unwelcome, sasha will not be kind to them. <--- shes only 5 months old!

my girlfriend is the only visitor we generally have, and they love her.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    the local kids go out back of my house in the woods to smoke their joints n stuff. well my fenceline is right along the woodline. sasha was down on the ground, her furls were standing straight up, growling, and biting at the fence. i was concerned for the kid really. he was on my property though.. so um... if she did jump the fence.... too bad.. so sad. other dog.. (fat trixie) was just sitting there all "la de da".

no doubt in my mind, that if anyone comes into my house unwelcome, sasha will not be kind to them. <--- shes only 5 months old!

my girlfriend is the only visitor we generally have, and they love her.
    then she did well

if one of the two do well, that's a good thing

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I am winning the battle with the geese. They keep crapping on the piers and I have found ways to stop them. The geese will fear me. :D

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    then she did well

if one of the two do well, that's a good thing

i guess there's a reason we call her the "little mean one". im sure trixie would hop in if there were an intruder while nobody was home. i read that females ARE more violent, yet the "personal bubble" is smaller than that of a males.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    i guess there's a reason we call her the "little mean one". im sure trixie would hop in if there were an intruder while nobody was home. i read that females ARE more violent, yet the "personal bubble" is smaller than that of a males.

that's possible.. my dogs have always been the kind that if you give them a treat they will not only guide you to where all the good stuff is, they will help you carry it out

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom