• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'd like to get away from it all but the only thing I have to get away from is me. Do you see my dilemma? :D
    the cats.. you need a break from the cats
    Ya thats about the same here ---- like i tell her ,im with her 50 weeks out of the year --helping her and everything ( my wife has mental problems and it gets very stressfull) so i take a 2 week break
    I understand that completely .. Mom was bi-polar... She started showing symptoms when I was 18, diagnosed properly when I was about 26 or 27 and the last 20 years, although being treated right, weren't a walk in the park. I always had a lot of respect for my Dad, but after seeing what he went through while I stayed there for 3 weeks helping her recover from a hip replacement, and he still took care of and treated her like a queen, he's my hero.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows

I understand that completely .. Mom was bi-polar... She started showing symptoms when I was 18, diagnosed properly when I was about 26 or 27 and the last 20 years, although being treated right, weren't a walk in the park. I always had a lot of respect for my Dad, but after seeing what he went through while I stayed there for 3 weeks helping her recover from a hip replacement, and he still took care of and treated her like a queen, he's my hero.
    ;):thumbsup:;)

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

:yesway:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    and for the record, I am older than my mom was when she started exhibiting her disease... I am not so far. My older brother is, his oldest son is and it appears the rest of us lucked out and it didn't pass to us. Bipolar disorder is hereditary

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    get your azz out there in that heat that you had to remind us about and get to work :D
    :laugh: I had yesterday off and stayed inside with exception of going to the store. I even turned my off. I needed a me day. :D

I'll be out there shortly. I might have to fall in the lake and stay there. :laugh:

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    and for the record, I am older than my mom was when she started exhibiting her disease... I am not so far. My older brother is, his oldest son is and it appears the rest of us lucked out and it didn't pass to us. Bipolar disorder is hereditary
    I didnt know that ! thanks for the info

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Saw 105 in Harrison, OH yesterday about 2:00. 101 in Batesville most of the day.:noway:
    101 here in Indy too

we went out and grabbed a bite to eat, stopped for a quick trip in the store then home and that's where we stayed, well hubby went fishing and got himself a 16" large mouth bass... he was pretty pleased.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom