• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    see my opening post of the day. (short version is :xmad::xmad::xmad:) other than that good, and lets just say I am working slower than I normally do:D. How are you?
    I'm good. I saw your first post, but I don't really remember what it was about. Something about idiots at work, right?

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    has anyone else tried the new Cantina burrito for taco bell. It is actually pretty good. But, I just learned depending on which Taco Bell you go to they can very in quality and quantity of filling.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I'm good. I saw your first post, but I don't really remember what it was about. Something about idiots at work, right?
    customer called wanted to come in Tuesday we said no problem see you then. He showed up this morning and was not happy that we weren't setup and ready for him when he showed up UN-announced a day early.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    dieting sucks
    The thing I like about MFP is that it allows you to see major flaws in what you're doing. A big one of mine was Mt. Dew. I stopped drinking Mt. Dew and replaced it with coffee and water, and I don't really feel like I'm on a diet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom