• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I just don't get it. God forbid a mod make a mistake or do something that someone doesn't agree with (or fail to do something they expect) or any one of a hundred other things. Why call them out publicly? That could have been EASILY resolved with a one-sentence question via PM: "How come you deleted this thread and not that other one?"

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Instead, you get people who have to whine and cry and stamp their stupid little feet about how unfair the world is and how clearly the staff is out to get them.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I just don't get it. God forbid a mod make a mistake or do something that someone doesn't agree with (or fail to do something they expect) or any one of a hundred other things. Why call them out publicly? That could have been EASILY resolved with a one-sentence question via PM: "How come you deleted this thread and not that other one?"

I can't believe he or she got their nose twisted over a thread deletion. I mean really, is it that important????

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I can't believe he or she got their nose twisted over a thread deletion. I mean really, is it that important????

It had nothing to do with the thread deletion. There is a not-insignificant percentage of the active membership who believe that there's this massive double-standard that the mods use, and they will go out of their way to find ANY inconsistency they can find in order to support their claim. The reality is that not every case is black-and-white and not every case requires the same level of moderation. Furthermore, the mods cannot and do not read every single thread, and even if they could, one mod will not necessarily have the same opinion on how to handle a thread as another mod. They're not robots with a pre-defined set of instructions; they're humans given a set of guidelines.

I stand by my comment: If you hate the staff so much, leave. Just stop logging into INGO. It's just that easy. If you don't want to be here, then don't be here. But quit your damn bellyaching about how the place is run. It's old, and it's tiresome, and you just end up looking like a douchebag.

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    I stand by my comment: If you hate the staff so much, leave. Just stop logging into INGO. It's just that easy. If you don't want to be here, then don't be here. But quit your damn bellyaching about how the place is run. It's old, and it's tiresome, and you just end up looking like a douchebag.
    :+1:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom