• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Just came home to turn the misters on in the barn and grab a quick shower. Man it's hot again today...like I'm telling youins anything new. :faint:
    it is supposed to be cooler next week.. I sure hope so... Webelo Camp and the hubby is trying to back out of it because "It's to hot" wahh... never mind his son is looking forward to it

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    it is supposed to be cooler next week.. I sure hope so... Webelo Camp and the hubby is trying to back out of it because "It's to hot" wahh... never mind his son is looking forward to it
    Haha, yeah... It's going to cool down to the low 90s and high 80s. :lmfao:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Haha, yeah... It's going to cool down to the low 90s and high 80s. :lmfao:
    guess you don't understand either.. I don't care if it's 150 ****ing degrees out there, he promised his son he would do this for him this year and now he's backing out... been forgetting it for weeks, trying to make plans to camp or fish or whatever... not to hot for that stuff but it is for camp?

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    guess you don't understand either.. I don't care if it's 150 ****ing degrees out there, he promised his son he would do this for him this year and now he's backing out... been forgetting it for weeks, trying to make plans to camp or fish or whatever... not to hot for that stuff but it is for camp?
    Oh, I wasn't commenting on the camping trip at all... Just the "cool down" that you mentioned.

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County

Tell him to suck it up and be a man.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom