• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    The buyer just called. They're on their way. Looks like I'm saying goodbye to my old truck and hello to some $$$. Now I need to find a new car!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    The buyer just called. They're on their way. Looks like I'm saying goodbye to my old truck and hello to some $$$. Now I need to find a new car!
    congrats supr

hubby keeps saying he wants to get me something new.
    he says a nice small car so I can make the trip to see the grandbaby more.. I don't want a car.
    he says a nice jeep cherokee so I can pull his boat while he pulls the camper.. I asked him if it was for me or him?

he stopped then

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    congrats supr

hubby keeps saying he wants to get me something new.
    he says a nice small car so I can make the trip to see the grandbaby more.. I don't want a car.
    he says a nice jeep cherokee so I can pull his boat while he pulls the camper.. I asked him if it was for me or him?

he stopped then

I still like my truck but I bought it when my kids were little and I needed something the whole family could fit in comfortably. They're pretty much grown now and don't wanna go anywhere with Dad anymore so I'm gonna get something more fun to drive that gets better gas mileage. This car is at the top of my list at the moment.

25503608553.320461962.IM1.02.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I still like my truck but I bought it when my kids were little and I needed something the whole family could fit in comfortably. They're pretty much grown now and don't wanna go anywhere with Dad anymore so I'm gonna get something more fun to drive that gets better gas mileage. This car is at the top of my list at the moment.

25503608553.320461962.IM1.02.565x421_A.562x421.jpg
    :cool:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Thanks guys. Now I gotta get a ride to work until I find a car. All the cars I've found that I like are a few hours away. I've got too much going on at work right now to take time off so the earliest I could look at any of them is this weekend. That's the price you pay for selling yourself instead of trading it in. I got a LOT more than what a dealer would have given me though.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    the youngest daughter called me last night.. said she went and bought herself a new car.
    So I asked her what
    a 2012 Chevy Cruze. damn kid drives a better car than me now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom