• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    i have to call go-fedex why can't they just put the number in there instead of letters?! I'm not awake enough for my brain to compute that.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I've had a monster energy and slowly drinking my 20 oz diet pepsi.. this sucks.. it won't last long

I know! Plus you gotta take away Diet Pepsi for the ice in the cup!! 20 oz is not enough! and along those same lines did you see that NY, NY is banning or trying to ban large soft drinks!! I meen really! we need law makers for that!!! :xmad:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I know! Plus you gotta take away Diet Pepsi for the ice in the cup!! 20 oz is not enough! and along those same lines did you see that NY, NY is banning or trying to ban large soft drinks!! I meen really! we need law makers for that!!! :xmad:
    yeah I did see that. It's ridiculous. People want a 44 oz then let them have it. I mean it isn't like they can't just buy 2 20 oz's instead of the 44 oz.. right

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    yeah I did see that. It's ridiculous. People want a 44 oz then let them have it. I mean it isn't like they can't just buy 2 20 oz's instead of the 44 oz.. right

Yep! But I think if I was living there I would be on the war path to get a bunch of people recalled for wasting time and money outlawing soda!! it's a disgrace!!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yep! But I think if I was living there I would be on the war path to get a bunch of people recalled for wasting time and money outlawing soda!! it's a disgrace!!
    I agree there too. The .gov is just getting way to intrusive. Well I know they have been for awhile but this is ridiculous

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom