• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Gary has more posts, more guns, and more friends than most of us put together. Tends to make one feel rather insignificant sometimes!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Right now the Pontiac Vibe or Subaru Outback are at the top of my list. I'm looking for a good used one though because I'm just gonna pay cash. No payment for me, thanks.

Yeah, I'm watching for an Outback too. They are few and far between.

I'm not in competition with you, I will not have the money to buy one until around labor Day.

Also with you in paying cash, I'll never finance another car again.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Wife's daughter and daughters new BF are 30 minutes out. She is going downstairs to make strawberry/Blueberry pancakes & sausage!!! :rockwoot::rockwoot:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Yeah, I'm watching for an Outback too. They are few and far between.

I'm not in competition with you, I will not have the money to buy one until around labor Day.

Also with you in paying cash, I'll never finance another car again.

I'm gonna just take my time and find the car that feels right. I'm being a little picky too because I've decided that I just have to have a manual transmission and a sunroof. Also, on the Subarus I really want it to have the right trim level so it has those cool looking vents in the hood. I just think they look a little plain without them. Some of the Vibes come with a 6 speed manual. That would be fun but not a deal breaker. My absolute favorite Subaru is the Impreza outback sport wagon. I found a really nice one right here in town but it got sold before I was able to get it. That's the way it goes sometimes.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Congrats on 40k Gary! If I remember correctly, I started a 40 posts club not too long ago in anticipation of you making this mark!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Gary has more posts, more guns, and more friends than most of us put together. Tends to make one feel rather insignificant sometimes!

No not at all! You P Dubs are just the greatest bunch of people! and I am proud to be able to call you guys my friends! INGO has been a big part of my life while we are on hold taking care of my wifes Dad! I don't know what I would do without you all! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom