OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    It's not going to help people? :dunno:

No. It's not about helping, its about power of Gov't. They add all these regulations driving up the cost of healthcare so they can take it over. They've always been the problem.

Why should I have to help cover your health care costs? I wouldn't expect you to help cover my bills from MY broken arm. It's about Freedom and Liberty which is going away as the Gov't forces more and more at us.

There are so many Other countries with healthcare like this, if you want it you should move there.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    No. It's not about helping, its about power of Gov't. They add all these regulations driving up the cost of healthcare so they can take it over. They've always been the problem.

Why should I have to help cover your health care costs? I wouldn't expect you to help cover my bills from MY broken arm. It's about Freedom and Liberty which is going away as the Gov't forces more and more at us.

There are so many Other countries with healthcare like this, if you want it you should move there.

:dunno:

I dont know anything about that bill, it's why im asking you.

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County

:yesway:

They just want to control us!

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    :dunno:

I dont know anything about that bill, it's why im asking you.

In a nutshell, they're making healthcare more affordable by requiring all americans to buy health insurance and making everyone foot the bill.

This will also give them more control over which procedures will be acceptable in different situations. Maybe they decide they won't spend the money because you're too old and it's not worth the cost :dunno:

Either way, I don't the Gov't involved in my healthcare choices or options.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    In a nutshell, they're making healthcare more affordable by requiring all americans to buy health insurance and making everyone foot the bill.

This will also give them more control over which procedures will be acceptable in different situations. Maybe they decide they won't spend the money because you're too old and it's not worth the cost :dunno:

Either way, I don't the Gov't involved in my healthcare choices or options.

But cant you still get the health insurance that you want?

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

They say you can keep what you have. At first a change was labeled as new insurance and therefore would have to go to the Gov't option. I'm not sure exactly how this part is worded anymore. It's only like 6000 pages. :noway:

But the problem is, its cheaper for a company to pay the fine than to keep providing insurance to their employees. So most companies will pay the fine and send all their employees to have the Gov't option.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

You should ask some of the Veterans that have to deal with the VA hospitals and Insurance for their healthcare. I don't think Gov't ran healthcare is a good thing for anyone.

They can't even deliver the mail without losing tons of money. I don't want them in charge of my doctors.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    We need to just clean the House and Senate, out! no retirement they get the same health care as the rest of us do! and start all over again! if the that bunch messes up get another bunch in there! and no more career Politicians!!! Ever!!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    They say you can keep what you have. At first a change was labeled as new insurance and therefore would have to go to the Gov't option. I'm not sure exactly how this part is worded anymore. It's only like 6000 pages. :noway:

But the problem is, its cheaper for a company to pay the fine than to keep providing insurance to their employees. So most companies will pay the fine and send all their employees to have the Gov't option.

The President of the company I work for, a family owned 250 employee, $50 mil a year business shared with me exactly what V8 said. The company will save a ton of money just dripping heath insurance and paying the fine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dcb500
    Top Bottom