• Status
    Not open for further replies.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    The original crossfire series has a 8-32 and a 6-24, but they've been replaced by the crossfire 2 series. You might still be able to find them, though.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    i got the worst 7 hours of sleep yesterday.. woke up feeling like i rolled down a 12 mile washboard all night.
    for the last year at least I haven't had a dream or if I did I didn't remember doing it.
    I had a disagreement on line last week with someone and from that day on I have been dreaming.. that doesn't help me at all. I feel like I don't sleep well when I dream

dreams are good though, the first night Mom was in it. was good to dream about her and talk to her in my dreams
    sounds silly doesn't it

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    for the last year at least I haven't had a dream or if I did I didn't remember doing it.
    I had a disagreement on line last week with someone and from that day on I have been dreaming.. that doesn't help me at all. I feel like I don't sleep well when I dream

dreams are good though, the first night Mom was in it. was good to dream about her and talk to her in my dreams
    sounds silly doesn't it
    not silly at all. i have dreamcatchers floating around the house.. ;)

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    Regarding the Crossfire, I’ve read great things on hunting forums regarding this scope, and for folks only shooting a few rounds a year, it could suffice. I run through an average of fifty rounds a weekend and the Crossfire could not keep up.

dunno if im wanting to look for a first gen crossfire...

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    not silly at all. i have dreamcatchers floating around the house.. ;)
    I've always kept one in the kids room as they grow up. when I went to Crystals new home this past weekend I noticed hanging in the babies room, a dreamcatcher. good to see some of the things you did your children are doing now

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    yeah, I went around to a bunch of antique shops yesterday and when I was walking around I saw some stuff that reminded me of the things Mom did for the kids are Christmas when they were little... well now that I have a grandchild... guess what I do this Christmas

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    yeah, I went around to a bunch of antique shops yesterday and when I was walking around I saw some stuff that reminded me of the things Mom did for the kids are Christmas when they were little... well now that I have a grandchild... guess what I do this Christmas
    now you are mom.. :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom