• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    We need rain so bad and there is none forcasted for the next 10 days.

And the next 4 days are predicated at 100+, 100 tomorrow and Friday, 104 Saturday and Sunday...

Glad I'm moving to third shift... And the shop has A/C that works well...

Edit: and Tues and Wed next week over 100 as well, but 50% chance of rain Wednesday.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    feel better darkrose.. when do you start moving?

Closing is set for no later than July 18, if the title work gets done sooner, can close sooner.

Need some plumbing done, central air installed, furnace maybe replaced at the same time (pending inspection of current furnace), windows replaced, front door and one bedroom door replaced, and good used fridge located...

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Closing is set for no later than July 18, if the title work gets done sooner, can close sooner.

Need some plumbing done, central air installed, furnace maybe replaced at the same time (pending inspection of current furnace), windows replaced, front door and one bedroom door replaced, and good used fridge located...
    then relax on packing today.. I know July will get here sooner than you know but you're no good if you are sick :dunno:

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    then relax on packing today.. I know July will get here sooner than you know but you're no good if you are sick :dunno:

Eh, I think it's just my Crohn's acting up or a stomach bug, no real fever, just blech.

Back to working 6 days a week (though only 9 hours a day instead of 12), gotta make use of any free time I can, even if sick...

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Eh, I think it's just my Crohn's acting up or a stomach bug, no real fever, just blech.

Back to working 6 days a week (though only 9 hours a day instead of 12), gotta make use of any free time I can, even if sick...
    I understand and I hope you feel better soon

it will all be worth it in the end

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Recovering, someone passed that stomach bug off to me yesterday.

How are you doing? Did your man make it back home safely?

Well keep that stomach bug to yourself please. :D I have enough trouble with this heat, feeling naseous when I get over heated, I don't need any help.

Yep, he made it home and a few hours early, so he rolled in here with about a hour of our 30 wedding anniversary left. :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom