Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    This **** won't quit spreading!

I picked up some Burt's Bees poison Ivy soap, cortizone ointment and some prescription methyiprednisolone(whateverTF that is).

I'm getting ready to take my second shower w/ the PI soap...I read good things about it.

I just want this to be over with already.:(

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area
    This **** won't quit spreading!

I picked up some Burt's Bees poison Ivy soap, cortizone ointment and some prescription methyiprednisolone(whateverTF that is).

I'm getting ready to take my second shower w/ the PI soap...I read good things about it.

I just want this to be over with already.:(

I feel your pain. I have been through it a bunch of times. I hope you get relief soon!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I feel your pain. I have been through it a bunch of times. I hope you get relief soon!

It's not all that painful anymore, but there is just so much of it and it's swollen and oozing.

After a steriod shot, prescription meds, poison ivy soap, calamine lotion, benedryl and cortizone cream, I better start seeing results soon.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    It's not all that painful anymore, but there is just so much of it and it's swollen and oozing.

After a steriod shot, prescription meds, poison ivy soap, calamine lotion, benedryl and cortizone cream, I better start seeing results soon.
    I hope you get relief, fast. The biggest thing is washing everything you have worn or touched since you got PI. BTW the Burt's Bee soap is the best.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Putting these sights on my G19 was the best decision I ever made. They are so much better than 3 dots. 25 yard shots are no problem.:rockwoot:

GL433.jpg

What are they, where can I find them, and how much? :yesway:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I hope you get relief, fast. The biggest thing is washing everything you have worn or touched since you got PI. BTW the Burt's Bee soap is the best.

Yeah, I read that it was the best, so that's what I went with.

I've washed everything twice and I'm going to continue to use Burt's until the bar is gone.

I can already tell a difference and the first time I used it was earlier today...I wish I would have had it Sunday; I'd be in a lot better shape.

I'm going to go buy 4-5 more bars and just have them on hand from now on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom