• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    You are more patient that I. I would give them a couple of days, and then start the calls. I had one that did that, and I called every day for two weeks before someone cleaned up the mess. Good luck.

despite what he rented out to, I like the landlord. They lived next door for years until they bought a different house. If it was a slumlord, I would be on it like flies on stink. We did go next door and yell at the trash before they left last night. We'll see.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    homeowner next door is here. PO'd is putting it mildly. He didn't tell them to leave the trash out back, all the windows need replaced, new carpet throughout etc he said he kept trying to raise the rent to get them out and he apologized to me for what we had to put up with the past couple years!!
    Trash left her kids sleeping there last night too, he found them this morning when he came by. Told me I see ANYONE there to call the law. :D
    Can I just call on Ms 9MM? ;)

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    IDK who this guy is but hes got the best shotgunning form I have ever seen...he's such a stud!
    249965_168337386560417_122586841135472_401556_7754255_n2.jpg

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Man I was on INGO last night and at 10:30 the power went out for the whole town!! didn't come back on until 5:00 am, I think Zombies did it!! :D

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    what do you mean? How far north? I was in Plymouth and other than that Tornado warning that came through late Sunday afternoon I thought it was nice.

I was in North Webster and there was rain Saturday evening, and Sunday evening. And the winds during the tornado warning were a bit crazy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom