Here I am.

images

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    You know how you supposedly learn something new every day?

Today I learned that I can indeed get poison ivy.:noway:

This is the first time I've ever had it and I've rolled around in it before to prove to someone that I'm not allergic.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    You know how you supposedly learn something new every day?

Today I learned that I can indeed get poison ivy.:noway:

This is the first time I've ever had it and I've rolled around in it before to prove to someone that I'm not allergic.

I've had it several times but it never amounted to anything more than a slight rash and of course itching. Some people are more sensitive to it than others. Just be sure to wash often and avoid contact with "little benny".

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I've had it several times but it never amounted to anything more than a slight rash and of course itching. Some people are more sensitive to it than others. Just be sure to wash often and avoid contact with "little benny".

I've read a half of a dozen different web sites today on PI and apparently the rash isn't contagious. The reason people think that is because the oil in PI is so strong that it can stay on your clothes for a long time, so it can be spread that way.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I've read a half of a dozen different web sites today on PI and apparently the rash isn't contagious. The reason people think that is because the oil in PI is so strong that it can stay on your clothes for a long time, so it can be spread that way.

That's very true. However, washing is still helpful because like you said the oil can stay on surfaces for a long time and you don't know where it may be.

Hope it doesn't get too bad.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    That's very true. However, washing is still helpful because like you said the oil can stay on surfaces for a long time and you don't know where it may be.

Hope it doesn't get too bad.

It's just on both of my wrists...I don't think it's going to get any worse, but it burns like fire.

I'll probably have to drink some beer to fall asleep...That's what I did last night.:D

Actually, Martinis would be a quicker option.:):

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Well, I have it just above my left eye now.:xmad:

I just took an ice cold shower for about 20 minutes just to make sure the oil isn't anywhere else on my skin.

If I get it anywhere in my underwear region, I'm putting myself out of my own misery.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom