• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Ugh I need to get the rest of the pictures of the cars I drove this past weekend at the Mecum auction sent to my email so I can load them on the computer. But there's so many I don't really have the time now. :(

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Damn bro, all of those numbers are too low for my comfort.:):

I'm not a big shotgun guy(I own 3-12 gauges and a 20) and don't have that many rounds for them, but I still wouldn't bother counting them, because it'd take awhile.

Also, not to get into a caliber war, but I'm not a fan of .40 for some reason...All of my (pistol cal)stockpile is in 9mm and .45acp(besides .22lr, .44mag/spec and .375mag/spec). I like to keep it simple.
    Well its hard to get ahold of 16 gauge anymore, and I just dont really shoot shotguns that much. most of my ammo purchases go into .40 and .223.
    The only reason I even have 9mm was to shoot one of IndyMonkey's guns and I never got around to it. I have yet to even hit the 1k mark with .223 and Ive had my AR since October

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Well its hard to get ahold of 16 gauge anymore, and I just dont really shoot shotguns that much. most of my ammo purchases go into .40 and .223.
    The only reason I even have 9mm was to shoot one of IndyMonkey's guns and I never got around to it. I have yet to even hit the 1k mark with .223 and Ive had my AR since October

I'm with you on this Rob. Alot of us can't always afford to buy by the case and get what we can a few boxes at a time. And build up our stock over time. I'm not sure if I'm quite to 1000 yet with .223, but I'm getting close. I'm like you, I concentrate more on the calibers I shoot more often, and not as much on the others. Although I still have a bunch of 7.62x39 and some 7.62x25 that I either need to sell or buy guns that use it again, lol.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I'm with you on this Rob. Alot of us can't always afford to buy by the case and get what we can a few boxes at a time. And build up our stock over time. I'm not sure if I'm quite to 1000 yet with .223, but I'm getting close. I'm like you, I concentrate more on the calibers I shoot more often, and not as much on the others. Although I still have a bunch of 7.62x39 and some 7.62x25 that I either need to sell or buy guns that use it again, lol.
    I never buy by the case, I just pick up a box here and there when I can afford to. Thats why I dont shoot that often anymore

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I never buy by the case, I just pick up a box here and there when I can afford to. Thats why I dont shoot that often anymore

Same here. When I've been shooting lately its been mostly .22 just to get back to the basics. Heck I just bought another .22 today to use for Appleseeds.

picture.php

Mossberg 151 M-B semi auto, tube fed from rear of stock, swing out rear peep sight, multiple front sight posts/peep ring, and adj rear sight. I have yet to shoot it, hope to tomorrow. I think it'll be a pretty dang accurate rifle. Not too bad for $200

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom