• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Hey Cru, if I want to post over on INS, is it a requirement that I have to pick on Savage Eagle?:):

It's not a requirement, but if he says something dumb, contradicts himself, or you just feel like it, you are welcome to.

Be warned though, you will be open to being "attacked" yourself, so if that's something that makes you cry yourself to sleep at night, I would be careful. ;)

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    The rain held off long enough for me to get my yard done and put some more miles on the buggy! I may need to do a little housework though. I knew I was gonna miss my wife this week.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    The rain held off long enough for me to get my yard done and put some more miles on the buggy! I may need to do a little housework though. I knew I was gonna miss my wife this week.

When did you get the buggy out? Today? I keep listening for it but every time I hear something similar I look outside and it's some kid on a quad.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    When did you get the buggy out? Today? I keep listening for it but every time I hear something similar I look outside and it's some kid on a quad.

I was at the post office a little over an hour ago. Its really not loud enough to attract much attention if you don't see it. Why, did you want a ride? I can bring it over and you can drive it yourself if you want!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I heard it was at Southwestway Park this weekend :popcorn:

That's an interesting story in itself. After my dufus moment where I ran out of gas, the entrance to that park just happened to be the next available place to pull off the road so I coasted in. So there I was in an open vehicle that has a large 2-gun rifle case strapped to it and a large ammo can next to that, a handgun on my belt and two more in black cases strapped to the back deck. And I'm sitting in a city park where that's supposed to be illegal. Less than 2 minutes after I stopped, I''m standing next to my buggy on my cell phone and of course Mr. Park Ranger pulls up. He asks me if I'm broke down and I tell him I ran out of gas and I'm calling for someone to come help me out. There was a ball game in the park creating a lot of traffic at the entrance so he asks me if I can move it out of the way. I tell him I will and he leaves without a second look. I pushed it across the road to another lot that is out of the way but still part of the park. About twenty minutes later the same officer pulls along side again and asks if everything is OK. I tell him someone should be there shortly with a gas can. I can see him looking at all the stuff I have on the buggy, but he just thanked me for moving out of the way and left. He could have easily decided to give me a hard time. Kudos to Mr. Ranger for not being a richard. :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom