• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Do you where it is leaking. The wifes minivan started losing tranny fluid and it was at the connection where the fluid went into the radiator for cooling.

Nope, cant see exactly where. A boat tranny is a lot different than a cars tranny. Its actually real simple. Only 2 short lines that run to a cooler that sits on top of the tranny. I think its leaking on top but have to pull the cooler first.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Nope, cant see exactly where. A boat tranny is a lot different than a cars tranny. Its actually real simple. Only 2 short lines that run to a cooler that sits on top of the tranny. I think its leaking on top but have to pull the cooler first.

Ahhhh, and I'll bet you have a ton of room to work in there, right???:D

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry

I want to thank everyone for your condolences, and support as I go thru this part of life. Your kindness and kind words are what make this thread so wonderful to me. You'ins are good people, and I don't say that about everybody. You are special people.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    My BIL also had this to say about you'all. " It's the first place I've been to where I could lay my guns out on a table, and walk away knowing they would be there when I got back". That is quite a complement to everybody there.:rockwoot:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    My BIL also had this to say about you'all. " It's the first place I've been to where I could lay my guns out on a table, and walk away knowing they would be there when I got back". That is quite a complement to everybody there.:rockwoot:

:rockwoot:

:yesway:

Glad you guys drove down from Decatur! That's a haul, I grew up about an hour north of there

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom