Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I wish I were tall and skinny.

:laugh: it's not all it's cracked up to be. Can't buy clothes off the rack, have to have all his dress clothes altered, plus it's very expensive to feed him enough to keep him on his feet. Plus it takes a lot of time to prepare and clean up after all those meals. But that would be Sara's problem :D

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    :laugh: it's not all it's cracked up to be. Can't buy clothes off the rack, have to have all his dress clothes altered, plus it's very expensive to feed him enough to keep him on his feet. Plus it takes a lot of time to prepare and clean up after all those meals. But that would be Sara's problem :D

I am and always have been (even when I had a 7% body fat) very broad shouldered and chested. Being only 5'7" I too have to have all my clothes tailored.

As far as food prep and clean up, I usually cook and Sara usually cleans. It works out well.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    You gotta shoot this thing. Sooooooo smooth. The CM9 is a great shoot too. You don't really notice how small it is. My new EDC when the sig is too "noticeable".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom