• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    So any one from the E&S looking at their phones? How's the day going? Anybody take a picture of Sam's cheesecake?

2012-05-12_15-38-20_605.jpg

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Hey cowgirl you should start a "Range Report" thread in General Firearms Discussion. Folks always like seeing pics of INGOers getting together and shooting.

(normally I would recommend an "AAR" in the Events section, but since this wasn't exactly a publicly posted event, it would seem a bit strange)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Hey cowgirl you should start a "Range Report" thread in General Firearms Discussion. Folks always like seeing pics of INGOers getting together and shooting.

(normally I would recommend an "AAR" in the Events section, but since this wasn't exactly a publicly posted event, it would seem a bit strange)

:yesway:

I want to see some pictures of guns too, not just food. :D

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I didn't make it because I had to stay home and clean house. We're having some surprise guests in from NWI that are passing through back to their home in Cincinnati. We ALWAYS stay at their house in the Nati and if we can save them a hundred bucks from a hotel, we will. It's my good buddy Dave. I was in his wedding (I had the FLU, proper) and he was in my wedding. Dave is a sheriff's deputy and was recently hired to work for a firearms training group. I can't remember their name.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Boys are off fishing and I took a nap. Just got word they've gotten at least a couple dozen blue gill so far. I'm doing a good job of holding my camp chair down and keeping the fire going

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom