Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Yup, I work all night, then come home and work in the fields I go to bed sometime around 12-2 pm. If I'm not in the field I'm ususally working on the car or something else. That's why I've hardly been online. I have hardly had a spare minute!

Well it's nice of ya to stop by and say hi! :D

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    You know, I hate it when computer issues are caused by stupid problems. I have been unable to log into part of the company system for over a month. Finally got out IT guy to look into it this morning and somehow my username had been changed on my laptop. I never messed with it, I don't even know how to get into that part of the program. :dunno:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Plus there are so many copyright infringement suits going on out there, I would be half afraid to write a new code. Might get sued.
    That is a point. but they either want to buy you out or sue you for every penny you make and put you out of business.

Its called VBulletin. You can download a copy and write you're own plugin if you want.
    I checked it out, Vbulletin just released a mobile addon for their current software. https://www.vbulletin.com/index.php?do=mobile it lets you develop the app specifically to work with your forum design and does everything they need. Only thing is it you have to pay the extra money for the added licensing. :spend: but it is reasonably priced, for the type of product they are selling.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    You know, I hate it when computer issues are caused by stupid problems. I have been unable to log into part of the company system for over a month. Finally got out IT guy to look into it this morning and somehow my username had been changed on my laptop. I never messed with it, I don't even know how to get into that part of the program. :dunno:
    Try being the IT that has to come fix that stuff. You wonder how people change stuff some times.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I checked it out, Vbulletin just released a mobile addon for their current software. https://www.vbulletin.com/index.php?do=mobile it lets you develop the app specifically to work with your forum design and does everything they need. Only thing is it you have to pay the extra money for the added licensing. :spend: but it is reasonably priced, for the type of product they are selling.

I know they have an addon. You were saying they "just" had to write an app. I was giving you the info so you could write that app.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Computers ar da devil ! :D

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Do people really have that much trouble using INGO on their phone? I uses iPhone and I used to use my droid and I never have any problems. Why has this become such a huge deal lately?!

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Do people really have that much trouble using INGO on their phone? I uses iPhone and I used to use my droid and I never have any problems. Why has this become such a huge deal lately?!

its not a huge deal. MrsG just keeps hoping it'll be easier one day.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    on the android it does not fit the screen. this makes it very hard to navigate because you are constantly changing screen size every time you navigate to another page.
    It isn't a big deal but with smart phones becoming more and more a part of daily life, more and more people are browsing using their smart phones. I personally will browse with it, but it will be limited as it just isn't worth it to me. I am just one in a sea of many here though and I don't expect nor do I want them to change it "just for me".

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I know they have an addon. You were saying they "just" had to write an app. I was giving you the info so you could write that app.

man you are picky when it comes to words. (I will argue a little too picky)

If I want to fly into space on my own. I "JUST" have to build a rocket ship.

I didn't you "just" because it is quick or simple. Yes it will take time. Yes it will take effort. I used Just because it is really only one problem, develop an app to interface with an existing and established program. Let's be honest all that is really occurring is creating a new GUI for a smaller screen.

The development suites are out there and easy to get and use if you have the skill set, of being able to write code. No it won't be done overnight, but it can be done fairly easily if you know what you are doing.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

People are lazy....(yes I include myself in that group)

its not a huge deal. MrsG just keeps hoping it'll be easier one day.
    :+1:

it's not a must have, just a it would be nice to have. sort of like leather seats in a car.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

I didn't you "just" because it is quick or simple. Yes it will take time. Yes it will take effort. I used Just because it is really one one problem develop an app to interface with an existing and established program. Let's be honest all that is really occurring is creating a new GUI for a smaller screen.

The development suites are out there and easy to get and use if you have the skill set, of being able to write code. No it won't be done overnight, but it can be done fairly easily if you know what you are doing.

:rolleyes:

Its really just styling of the pages. You don't need a seperate app. but I digress

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

I didn't you "just" because it is quick or simple. Yes it will take time. Yes it will take effort. I used Just because it is really only one problem, develop an app to interface with an existing and established program. Let's be honest all that is really occurring is creating a new GUI for a smaller screen.

:rolleyes:

Its really just styling of the pages. You don't need a seperate app. but I digress

Did you just agree with me!!! :faint:

:wow: I feel so smart and privileged right now.:cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom