• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    :eek: Was he provoked? I know it doesn't take much to get suspended now'a days.

Did he win? :D
    I guess him and this other kid (J) have been after each other all year. usually just words. This morning J cut in line and the boy didn't like it. he went after him.. he matched hit for hit then walked away. Both were suspended for today and our principal is very lenient, laying hands on one anther is not one she will be lenient with though.

So I ask him why he stands in line next to J know they don't get along... the teacher has an order and that is the order.. so 2 boys don't get along, you have had to separate them in class but it's wise to keep them in line together and let them enter the little boys room together with no supervision. :n00b:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I guess him and this other kid (J) have been after each other all year. usually just words. This morning J cut in line and the boy didn't like it. he went after him.. he matched hit for hit then walked away. Both were suspended for today and our principal is very lenient, laying hands on one anther is not one she will be lenient with though.

So I ask him why he stands in line next to J know they don't get along... the teacher has an order and that is the order.. so 2 boys don't get along, you have had to separate them in class but it's wise to keep them in line together and let them enter the little boys room together with no supervision. :n00b:
    Public schools at their finest!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I won't say public schools.. I say stupid teacher. The principal has turned a "zero tolerance" policy on things into "talk with the parents" and work this through.
    one student had a one day suspension for bringing a knife to school... should have been the rest of the school year. The boy has had a talk or two about not bringing his imaginative finger guns into school, not suspended, just talked to.
    This instance isn't a broad stroke, this instance is a teacher that wasn't thinking.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I won't say public schools.. I say stupid teacher. The principal has turned a "zero tolerance" policy on things into "talk with the parents" and work this through.
    one student had a one day suspension for bringing a knife to school... should have been the rest of the school year. The boy has had a talk or two about not bringing his imaginative finger guns into school, not suspended, just talked to.
    This instance isn't a broad stroke, this instance is a teacher that wasn't thinking.
    I guess I was saying public schools because so many of them have teachers like that. A big :+1: to the principal though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom