• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Sorry to hear that Supr! Hope it gets better as the day goes on!!

I was asked not to come in to work because I also have a fever. At least that way I can drug up and rest. Last night was kinda crazy. Fever got up to 104. My wife said I was too hot to touch!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I was asked not to come in to work because I also have a fever. At least that way I can drug up and rest. Last night was kinda crazy. Fever got up to 104. My wife said I was too hot to touch!

Oh man! I hope ya get to feeling better! that don't sound like fun at all! :(

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    :eek: you get to feeling better Supr ***,you got to be better for Saturday :D (Please) :rockwoot:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    :eek: you get to feeling better Supr ***,you got to be better for Saturday :D (Please) :rockwoot:

I should be fine by then. :yesway: If not I'll probably have worse problems to worry about. I'm gonna make sure I bring some chairs this time so I don't spend so much time on my feet. I'm not 100% sure yet but I'm trying to work things out to bring some family with me. The only bad part about that is in order to make that work I'll have to drive the dreaded MINIVAN!! :cool:

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I should be fine by then. :yesway: If not I'll probably have worse problems to worry about. I'm gonna make sure I bring some chairs this time so I don't spend so much time on my feet. I'm not 100% sure yet but I'm trying to work things out to bring some family with me. The only bad part about that is in order to make that work I'll have to drive the dreaded MINIVAN!! :cool:
    MINIVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

:lmfao:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

I promise we won't point and laugh! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom