• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    So I am in a hurry to get to Plymouth to see my grandbaby... I might have been stretching the speed just a bit (75 in a 60).
    I didn't see the State Trooper headed at me in Fulton County until it was to late. So I slowed down and waited for him to turn around.
    He caught up, my purse was in the backseat but I was not going to go digging until he got up there so he knew what I was doing. I put my hands on the steering wheel and watched the side mirror for him to get out
    He climbs out and I shake my head.... it is one of Sara's friends who I have met a time or three, but he has no idea it's me yet.
    He gets to the back door on the truck and I say "Hello Officer XXXX. How are you today." He stopped, looked at me and continued on with hard ass officer.
    He asked where I was going, I told him
    He asked if I was late, I told him no
    He said "How about I write you a quick warning and get you on your way then."
    Yep sounded good to me. Warning, slow down, yadda yadda

So I am heading home and I have the cruise set at 70 in a 60... guess who is running speed traps on 31 south of Rochester.. yep.. Officer XXXX
    I smiled and waved as I drove by. Get a text shortly after from Sara, which is really from him.
    "Direct from XXXX"

"70 is better than 75, slow down"
    :laugh:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    So I am in a hurry to get to Plymouth to see my grandbaby... I might have been stretching the speed just a bit (75 in a 60).
    I didn't see the State Trooper headed at me in Fulton County until it was to late. So I slowed down and waited for him to turn around.
    He caught up, my purse was in the backseat but I was not going to go digging until he got up there so he knew what I was doing. I put my hands on the steering wheel and watched the side mirror for him to get out
    He climbs out and I shake my head.... it is one of Sara's friends who I have met a time or three, but he has no idea it's me yet.
    He gets to the back door on the truck and I say "Hello Officer XXXX. How are you today." He stopped, looked at me and continued on with hard ass officer.

So I am heading home and I have the cruise set at 70 in a 60... guess who is running speed traps on 31 south of Rochester.. yep.. Officer XXXX
    I smiled and waved as I drove by. Get a text shortly after from Sara, which is really from him.
    "Direct from XXXX"

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County

"Direct from XXXX"

That is great:rofl:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

"Direct from XXXX"

To funny! But if your going to speed keep it down to 5 over! they usually won't even look at you for that!
    But glad you didn't get a ticket! :D

And how is that Grand baby doing?? :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    To funny! But if your going to speed keep it down to 5 over! they usually won't even look at you for that!
    But glad you didn't get a ticket! :D

And how is that Grand baby doing?? :D
    she's doing great!! Getting chubby little cheeks!!

I was actually going 77 the first time. He never told me how fast I was going, he told Sara... He texted her right after he got back to the car with my stuff and told her "Just got your Mom doing 75"
    I usually stay at 8 or 9 over... I am not used to hubbies truck and that is what I was driving. My truck I know is 2mph fast. I set the cruise at 70 and I am going 68. Normally don't get messed with.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    If you lived closer I would be glad to cut them down for you.
    Jan left or right handed... do you remember?

If he's right handed he asked my Dad once to borrow his clubs.. Dad told him sure but I'm left handed. Jan stood there looking at him and said something about damnit.. just my luck etc. Dad then let him off the hook and told him he golfed right handed.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Jan left or right handed... do you remember?

If he's right handed he asked my Dad once to borrow his clubs.. Dad told him sure but I'm left handed. Jan stood there looking at him and said something about damnit.. just my luck etc. Dad then let him off the hook and told him he golfed right handed.
    Right. I think Jay was left handed, maybe...hell I cant remember. :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TM1984