• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    I've azlways wanted to try a 45 gap Glock. I've came close to buying a couple before at great prices.

Where are you making a backstop? In my opinion dirt is all you need.
    show up saturday, and you get to shoot my 45 gap.. tis my edc,. and i want a completely level / square target holder. there is dirt behind em.. but i intend on drilling rebar thru em and pounding it 5 or 6 feet down into the ground. its close to the river, so i dont want them to float / go bye bye when it floods.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    show up saturday, and you get to shoot my 45 gap.. tis my edc,. and i want a completely level / square target holder. there is dirt behind em.. but i intend on drilling rebar thru em and pounding it 5 or 6 feet down into the ground. its close to the river, so i dont want them to float / go bye bye when it floods.

you have property by a river? awesome

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    And thanks for the offer. My glocks are boring lol. You can shoot my AK74 all you want and try out my 9mm AR and regular AR :)
    the river property is managed by a friend and i. his father owns it. we maintain and operate on it. haha. and i appreciate the offer on the 74 and 9mm ar. ill be bringing most of my collection for fun-times. most proud of my dpms and siaga. the .308 is slightly pissin me off.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I'm going to get a couple boxes of .308 and a box of .45 to try some 1911's.

I have 45 left from last November that will be used up in the Sig 220's :)

"I know you can blow better than that," the police officer says to the 18 year old...
    ...while administering a PBT.

She needs taught...

the river property is managed by a friend and i. his father owns it. we maintain and operate on it. haha. and i appreciate the offer on the 74 and 9mm ar. ill be bringing most of my collection for fun-times. most proud of my dpms and siaga. the .308 is slightly pissin me off.

Cool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom