• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    and the downside to open windows is the neighbor needs a muffler on his car and for some reason he feels it is necessary to warm it up today? really?

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    The problem with summer temps this time of year are storms and high wind. Thats something I dont want. Makes my work that much harder.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    it does work, just not instant like tums. I keep so I can take it for something I know is going to cause heartburn. Most of the time it works.

That Pepcid complete is okay for hit and run events, but when it hits me I usually have it all the time until,I take the Prilosec course. Then I am good for a couple of weeks.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    The problem with summer temps this time of year are storms and high wind. Thats something I dont want. Makes my work that much harder.
    news is showing a tornado that touched down here in Montgomery County.. I was driving home from the store and they broke in on the radio to give the warning..

the rain was bad last night

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    They just showed some town called New Ross got a twister last night, must be close to Lafayette as it was their newspaper that had the pics.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Gordy left a few years ago... Never felt we got the full story there. The rest of them are still there.

Of course not. Newspeople will dig into a persons private life and give every detail of it. But when it comes to "one of there own" they wont comment due to privacy concerns.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom