Not open for further replies.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    Wrong kind of girls.....:dunno:
    seems that way. im taking one out saturday.. she has never shot a gun.. and what are we doing saturday you ask? :ar15:is what be are doing.. haha. gotta train her up.. shes nervous. kinda odd she wants me to show her how to shoot, but has a bF.. whatevs..

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    If it was a girl like me, then you would still spend it on ammo / reloading /firearms.

You rock, all girls are not like you! :rockwoot:
    But mine is, at least I guess she's happy I dont spend the money on drug or prostitutes. :laugh:
    So for her guns and ammo is good. :D

hard to do.. very hard indeed. most are PETRIFIED by the fact that i dont leave the house without my EDC.

whys that?

My girlfriend just thinks im a weirdo for carry a bunch of stuff as part of my EDC/get home bag stuff.She learned to ignore it. :rolleyes:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I wish my girlfriend could be prepared like you are Rayne and carry a gun and a knife.

Could be prepared??? :scratch: Is she not because she doesn't want to be or she can't be because of her job or something? I've been carrying for more than 25 years. Most people never knew it including my daughter until I got my G26. It's a bit harder to conceal plus I don't try as hard any more. :rolleyes:

wish i had a girlfriend.. hah.. or do i? what would i do with my ammo / reloading / firearms fund?

SHARE IT OF COURSE!!! Girls like guns too you know. :rockwoot:
    hard to do.. very hard indeed. most are PETRIFIED by the fact that i dont leave the house without my EDC.

whys that?

hmmm you need to look for girls in a different place. Or try explaining to them how you carry to protect yourself and them too. ;)

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    I was actually excited at work the other day. I saw a guy OCing, and I never heard one comment. Also he had his daughter with him. If I had to guess, I would say she was maybe 7ish.

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    Why is that?

seems that way. im taking one out saturday.. she has never shot a gun.. and what are we doing saturday you ask? :ar15:is what be are doing.. haha. gotta train her up.. shes nervous. kinda odd she wants me to show her how to shoot, but has a bF.. whatevs..
    BF are just temporary. She's still single until shes married :twocents:
    I remember some chick told me she had a boyfriend, my response to her was i could be a lesser D-bag (with out the bag), then her bf so whats the harm in a **** chat.. Well it never went anywhere, but it did get her talking the whole night.. and did lead to a short romantic fling with one of her friends..

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    ah well. shes cool. been with the same dude since freshman year of highschool. i give it another 2-3 months until they have changed so much that they are too much alike, want different things, etc.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Could be prepared??? :scratch: Is she not because she doesn't want to be or she can't be because of her job or something?

A bit of both.
    She's not into guns or blades at all.
    I think it will take a while before she carries if she ever does it.
    Just some time ago I made her change her mind about guns and she now agrees that "civilians" can have the need/right to need to carry guns.
    She's also change her mind about me carrying, not that I can at the moment.

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    Well its a good thing i posted that thread before i am going to bed.. I don't have to torment myself with all the back lash..

Good night guys! and special good night to cowgirl(even though we never talked).. Don't know if your single don't know if your old, don't know if your young, don't know if your my age. but you seem like a pretty swell gal.. (no i am not old enough to use such terms)

See you all on the flip side of the day..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom