• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Wow how long have you 2 been together in the same country. And if that long why aren't you married?

Not long enough, I had to go back and forth a few times.

We plan on doing it someday, but it's not that simple.We cant just go to court and get married since im not a US citizen.
    The fact that im from a non-English speaking country doesn't help either, all my documents like ID and birth certificate have to be translated into English and certified and all this crap.

Lot's of very complicate immigration laws prevents us to be together as a married couple. :rolleyes:

But people want tough immigration laws in that country so I have to live with it.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    howdeeeeeeeee. I finally got all the knives entered into my inventory priced and put away. I cheated on dinner tonight. I went to KFC. Man they are not cheap.:rolleyes:

:nono: I don't know if you will see this since you went to bed 30 minutes ago, but that's not on your diet plan. :D

Where do you take that kind of training?

I had to log on through my state job and take the training on line. I've been laid off for 5 weeks now, because of someone used the grant money that was funding my job. I'm still technically employeed but have been told not to come to work. :xmad: This is our busiest time of year and one of my favorite. So much of the work that has to be done is time sensitive too. When I think about it I could probably bust a blood pressure meter.

:n00b:

That involved your husband?

No, and you know young wiper snapper, old people have lives too. We may be old but we ain't dead yet. :stickpoke:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    What color would you call this... never seen it on a vehicle before. I'd call it mint green.

5I85Kf5H13kb3Lf3Hec3l13e2db04f4551816.jpg

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    Not long enough, I had to go back and forth a few times.

We plan on doing it someday, but it's not that simple.We cant just go to court and get married since im not a US citizen.
    The fact that im from a non-English speaking country doesn't help either, all my documents like ID and birth certificate have to be translated into English and certified and all this crap.

Lot's of very complicate immigration laws prevents us to be together as a married couple. :rolleyes:

But people want tough immigration laws in that country so I have to live with it.

Well I had a friend that got married of in the guys country I think and then got a marriage visa or somthing until he could get citizen ship. Not sure on all of the facts of that stuff. Sure don't sound fun.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    No, and you know young wiper snapper, old people have lives too. We may be old but we ain't dead yet. :stickpoke:

:):

It's not what I meant!
    I think I got your post wrong.
    I thought that by "sexual harassment training" you meant that you spent some time flirting with your husband.
    I didn't know you talked about actual training.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Well I had a friend that got married of in the guys country I think and then got a marriage visa or somthing until he could get citizen ship. Not sure on all of the facts of that stuff. Sure don't sound fun.

It's not.It's long and very expensive as well.
    Not to mention that nothing is clear on purpose, you have to fill up dozens of forms to to a single thing and you get lost in the paperwork . :n00b:

I dont know if I will ever be a US citizen, there are many steps before that.
    Most of them not that fun.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    :):

It's not what I meant!
    I think I got your post wrong.
    I thought that by "sexual harassment training" you meant that you spent some time flirting with your husband.
    I didn't know you talked about actual training.

:thumbsup:

I forget you haven't been around that long to know I work multiple jobs. :)

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    It's not.It's long and very expensive as well.
    Not to mention that nothing is clear on purpose, you have to fill up dozens of forms to to a single thing and you get lost in the paperwork . :n00b:

I dont know if I will ever be a US citizen, there are many steps before that.
    Most of them not that fun.

Aw I am sorry. I am one of those that believe as long as they pay taxes and learn english I am fine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom