• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    At the moment, yes...ish. We actually have a server guy who is much better at optimizing and maintaining vBulletin than I. After the events of the weekend, I'm trying to get out of any tasks I still do, but it will take time.

Well im not sure what you actually do for INGO, besides doing mods stuff and computer server stuff in the background, but I thank you for it.
    You help making this site running the way it does which is really appreciated . :yesway:
    And im sorry you have to deal with people who dont see your hard work and who are just selfish. :noway:

I'm back...:D

Welcome back!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Well im not sure what you actually do for INGO, besides doing mods stuff and computer server stuff in the background, but I thank you for it.
    You help making this site running the way it does which is really appreciated . :yesway:
    And im sorry you have to deal with people who dont see your hard work and who are just selfish. :noway:

Welcome back!

It doesn't bother me if people don't see the work I do. In IT, the better I do my job, the less you should see me. If you see me (and especially if I'm running down the hall), it's because something's gone horribly wrong. What does bother me is when I try to help people and they stab me in the back and that's something that has happened altogether too often on INGO. No good deed goes unpunished, as the saying goes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom