Franklin
    I'm the one hold'n the phone(camera) :D
    hold-the-phone.jpg

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I have the song "Grenade" by Bruno Mars stuck in my head, because of the "fat and ugly" thread on here. LOL

That thread is disgusting. I'm so happy that everyone on INGO is married to or is dating a super model so that they feel they can run down people who are fat.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    That thread is disgusting. I'm so happy that everyone on INGO is married to or is dating a super model so that they feel they can run down people who are fat.
    Yeah... I'm not looking at it as "running down someone that is fat", just that I think her argument is horrible and she has no ground to stand on. She has no "right" to stand on their stage if they don't want her there. Yeah, the rules aren't fair. She has every right to go somewhere else.
    I'm fat myself.. You don't see me applying for a job at Chipendale's and then screaming discrimination.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    There should be a forum titled "Cesspool" for the nitwits that think stuff like that is funny.
    Again, it is funny, not because she is fat, but because she feels that she is entitled to do whatever she wants on someone else's property.

Cesspool, is the political forum, THANK you very much. :D

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Yeah... I'm not looking at it as "running down someone that is fat", just that I think her argument is horrible and she has no ground to stand on. She has no "right" to stand on their stage if they don't want her there. Yeah, the rules aren't fair. She has every right to go somewhere else.
    I'm fat myself.. You don't see me applying for a job at Chipendale's and then screaming discrimination.

The topic of the thread started out about this woman's claim, but it degenerated quickly into fat jokes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom