Not open for further replies.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Whats in your a go bag?

Well, mine is more a "man I wish I had _____" bag. It's also a "I just got off work and my friends want to go out bag. I have a spare set of clothes according to the season. A lighter, matches and a fire kit. Multi tool. Advil, Pepto tabs, allergy meds. Alcohol pads and bandaids. Rubber and work gloves. Two extra pocket knives. Spare magazine already loaded. ESEE 4. collapse able baton. Tape measurer. iPhone chord. Katadyn water bottle with built in filter (HIGHLY recommend, filters down to one micron) toothbrush and paste and gum.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    My loot from today.

IMG134.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Well, mine is more a "man I wish I had _____" bag. It's also a "I just got off work and my friends want to go out bag. I have a spare set of clothes according to the season. A lighter, matches and a fire kit. Multi tool. Advil, Pepto tabs, allergy meds. Alcohol pads and bandaids. Rubber and work gloves. Two extra pocket knives. Spare magazine already loaded. ESEE 4. collapse able baton. Tape measurer. iPhone chord. Katadyn water bottle with built in filter (HIGHLY recommend, filters down to one micron) toothbrush and paste and gum.

I pretty much have the same stuff in my EDC/get home bag. :yesway:

I have some water bottles, protein bars and energy bars and other types of food.A first aid/trauma first aid kit.LED Head lamp, flashlight (besides the 2 I carry on my person), extra batteries, hat, scarf, sharpies, pencils, paper, inflatable pillow (create for the plane or car), LED signaling lights.
    Probably a few other stuff like plastic fork and spoon, towels, TP etc.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I pretty much have the same stuff in my EDC/get home bag. :yesway:

I have some water bottles, protein bars and energy bars and other types of food.A first aid/trauma first aid kit.LED Head lamp, flashlight (besides the 2 I carry on my person), extra batteries, hat, scarf, sharpies, pencils, paper, inflatable pillow (create for the plane or car), LED signaling lights.
    Probably a few other stuff like plastic fork and spoon, towels, TP etc.

Oh yeah, I have some pens, notepad, pencil and flashlight too. My bag probably weighs in around 10 lbs or so.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Oh yeah, I have some pens, notepad, pencil and flashlight too. My bag probably weighs in around 10 lbs or so.

Just like mine, 11 or 12 pounds I think last time I checked.

It's always in the car when I go out and sometimes I carry it with me if im on foot.
    I also use it to workout and do chin ups with it. :):

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy

Well what are you going to do if you need it for longer terms?

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Just like mine, 11 or 12 pounds I think last time I checked.

It's always in the car when I go out and sometimes I carry it with me if im on foot.
    I also use it to workout and do chin ups with it. :):

Yeah, mine goes everywhere. Into work and Sara's with me. If I get in a friends car it comes too. You never realize how handy it is until someone says, "man I wish I had a _____." Pretty often I have it or something that will get the job done.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    Yeah, mine goes everywhere. Into work and Sara's with me. If I get in a friends car it comes too. You never realize how handy it is until someone says, "man I wish I had a _____." Pretty often I have it or something that will get the job done.

Well what all is in it?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Yeah people always make fun of me because I carry so much crap with me.
    But they are always the first one to ask me if I have a flashlight on me, a knife, a screwdriver, a bandaid, if I have something to drink, to eat ... etc.

:rolleyes:

It's pretty much a magic bottom less bag, no matter what they need I pull it from the bag. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom